Thursday 27 October 2011

5 Weeks today

Today we are 5 weeks, only 2 more weeks to go till the first ultrasound.  I am getting antsy, more than anything I want to see the u/s and find out if we have a heartbeat. That's my goal to pass.

Work has me stressed out, I have too much work to do and not enough time to do it and I am worried that the stressing is not good for me.  I have an extremely short temper at the moment, and feel myself getting wound up far too easily.  I am also extremely tired, I walk around all day yawning, but I can't sleep at night :(  I have major issues falling asleep and then staying asleep.  Last night I think i got 4 hours - I know that can't be good for me.

I'm not complaining, more than anything in the world I want this, I just can't believe I'm in yet another 2ww.....

3 comments:

  1. Oh the temper, it seems to be a very common thing. I don't know if it's the hormones or just general worry. Probably a bit of both. I hope you can sleep in and relax during the weekend. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I could have totally written this. Word for word!! I have a crazy short temper right now and cannot seem to stay asleep at night. I agree with Cattiz -- I think it's both worry and hormones. Can't wait until you get a peek!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic... congratulations :)) There are so many wonderful pregnancy announcements around at the moment... love to you and bub :)) xoxo

    ReplyDelete