Monday 22 August 2011

Moving on

AF arrived early yesterday - completely unexpected - 2 full days early! Still this means that it's time to call the RE and start the ball rolling.  On CD 21 of this cycle we will start taking Lupron and then head onto IVF.  I'm terrified!  I got those butterflies making the call, and then got the answer machine. So waiting on a call back now!

I've been dealing with finances and my credit card company will give me a 0.99% APR till June 2012 so looks like I will supplement our savings using that - exciting!! At least I seem covered financially now.

I want to use IVFmeds to order the medication as that should work out about 50% cheaper than the canadian pharmacies - I'll be asking the nurses today to send me a list of the drugs so I can price it out.  I want to order them soon so I can avoid any shipping/customs delays!

Feeling optimistic - I can't believe that its so soon now - it's gone by so fast, but if everything goes well it means 2011 will end on a very positive note :D

4 comments:

  1. Excited for you! The anticipation really is the worst part, I promise. I was worried before we started, but once you get into the 'doing' stage of things it just seems like you don't have time to freak out about each step because there is a lot going on! I can't wait to read about your journey. Hopefully I'll be right behind you for round two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news on the credit card, which will help out a lot and give you more time to pay things off. I'm feeling optimistic about my October cycle too! Just wish it would come on already! Haha. I'll be following you and hoping for a great journey for you through this IVF and a BFP at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies - i am excited! RE called back this afternoon and I will have a protocol drawn up for the end of the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. K, Wanted to say thanks for your comment on my 'relax' blog! It's good to know I'm not the only one who feels this way, lol.

    Also, you have an award on my blog today, just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your comment and support. Oh, and yay for getting your protocol soon!!

    ReplyDelete